Meet The Coven: Charity Lynn - Keep On Booking

Charity Lynn, founder of Keep On Booking
Why I blog about books: Ever since I was little, I've always loved to read. I started reading when I was about two years old, sitting on my dad's lap pointing out words in his newspaper and telling him what they were. From then on it just snowballed, so when I chose to create a new blog, books just seemed like the obvious choice. I spend a lot of time reading and I figured someone might like my opinions on the books. I spend a lot of time blogging, reading, and sleeping. I also do a lot of graphics-making and web designing on the computer as well, and have two fur-kids; a solid black cat named Spooky and a black and white Shih Tzu named Panda. :) More about Charity Lynn: Favorite classic: Probably selected works by Charles Dickens...he's the only classics author I can think of that I've read anything by. Favorite comfort food: Ramen noodles, of all things -- beef flavor, preferably. ;) Jane Austen or Emily Brontë?: Sadly, I've never read anything by either of them. Favorite season: Winter, because I was born during winter and because, although I dislike snow, I can warm up more easily than I can cool down. LOL. Favorite color: Purple, and honestly, I don't really know why. But I try to get everything I can in purple. Sunrise or sunset?: Sunset Coffee or tea: Tea What's the one book you read over and over and over again as a kid/teenager?: My Nancy Drew collection. Not just one of them, all of them. Out of all the books you've all read, which one sticks out in your mind the most and why?: A book I read a while ago -- a romance novel my mom gave me that I can't remember the name of; all I remember was the storyline of a "brother and sister" who weren't brother and sister at all, who fell in love years after they'd met. What is/are your favorite genre(s)?: YA, horror, romance, thriller Do you have a favorite young adult (YA) series?: Right now my favorite YA series would have to be the Vampire Academy series. If you could only read one book for an entire month, which book would it be?: Right now, probably Karin Slaughter's Beyond Reach, since I've been wanting to read it for over a year! Where do you like to read?: I like to read anywhere I can get comfortable! Bed, couch, doctor's waiting room, it's all good! (Nicole's question - to be added) (Allison's question - to be added) (Aimee's question - Which is the most dangerous - a vampire, a unicorn or a lion, and why?) Do you have any favorite television shows?: House MD, CSI (any), NCIS, WWE and TNA wrestling shows, NASCAR races, Warehouse 13, Eureka, and there are more but I can't think of them right now. Which is the most dangerous -- a vampire, a unicorn or a lion, and why?: I would have to say the lion. After all, after the vampire gets you, you'll probably still be alive because he'll think you're gorgeous enough to spend the rest of his life with, and unicorns are gentle creatures that wouldn't hurt anyone. What would your dream job be?: Owning my own bookstore. :) I used to work in a bookstore (small indie store) and I'd love to own one myself. What's your favorite quote for today?: To be perfectly honest, I'm not a big quote person. I've just never gotten into them. LOL. Visit Charity Lynn at Keep On Booking Browse more bios View tour stops