Meet The Coven: Eleni - La Femme Readers

Eleni, founder of La Femme Readers
Why I blog about books: I blog about books because it's super fun! I love reading, so why not share it with fellow book lovers? I love to hear everyone's thoughts and how everybody can have a different perspective on a book. More about Eleni: Favorite classic: My favorite classic book would have to be Wuthering Heights Favorite comfort food: Steak and fries. Jeez, I know, out of all foods, I pick fatty crap. Hehe. Jane Austen or Emily Brontë?: Hm, Jane Austen! Favorite season: I like spring. I hate the heat and the cold, so it's a great balance. Also, I like to see the pretty flowers and trees start to blossom. Favorite color: Hot pink, because it's so purty! It just pops and it just makes me feel good when I wear it ;] Sunrise or sunset?: Hmm, sunset. I hate it when I'm sleeping and the damn sun blinds me :)

Coffee or tea: Blah, can I say none? I hate coffee and tea sucks, too. I don't even drink it when I'm sick :/

What's the one book you read over and over and over again as a kid/teenager?: I really loved reading R.L. Stine books over and over as a teen. I rarely read books over, since I have so many to go through first, but I might go back and read Twilight just to see if it affects me the same way.

Out of all the books you've all read, which one sticks out in your mind the most and why?: At this moment, the Hate List by Jennifer Brown. It was very powerful and it touched me emotionally.

What are your favorite genres?: I love young adult (YA), especially urban fantasy and supernatural :)

Do you have a favorite young adult (YA) series?: Yeah, the Twilight series, and Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare.

If you could only read one book for an entire month which book would it be?: Hmm, this one is a toughie! I'd have to say Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles, I love me some romance, especially when it's forbidden.

Where do you like to read?: Everywhere! My bed, train, work (hehe), and even the bathroom...I know -- too much information, lol.

Do you have any favorite television shows?: Oh, jeez, too many to name, but just a few -- So You Think You Can Dance, Desperate Housewives, Glee, True Blood, Fringe, etc.

What’s your favorite quote for today?: "I'm not lying!" - Don't ask, long story, lol.

What would your dream job be?: To be an English teacher, which hopefully will happen soon or a sexy pop star singer, lol, watch out, Britney Spears.

Visit Eleni at: La Femme Readers Browse more bios View tour stops