Meet The Coven: Aimee - My Fluttering Heart

Aimee, founder of My Fluttering Heart
Image provided by Aimee. Artist credit: Sugarock
Why I blog about books: I started blogging because I wanted to keep track of the books that I'd read and remember what I'd thought of each of them! It was meant to be private diary entries, but then I started visiting book blogs and I thought "Hey, I could do that." It feels so good to be part of the blogging community...I feel at home here! More about Aimee: Favorite classics: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There by Lewis Carroll, but I also love J.M. Barrie's Peter Pan, Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë and A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens. Favorite comfort food: I love warm gingerbread, licking the cake mix bowl (especially vanilla cake), and any type of savoury pastry. Jane Austen or Emily Brontë?: Emily Emily Emily. I like Jane and all, but Emily's all about the gothic romance and ridiculously passionate natures. Love it. Favorite season: Ummmm...its hard to choose, they all have their benefits but I'm always ready for the next one to come along by the end of it! Let's see...I love summer nights, spring mornings, blustery wint'ry days where I don't have to make excuses to stay inside and read! AND autumn afternoons that slip into twilights. Favorite color: I don't so much have favourite colours so much as favourite shades of colours. Gosh, I'm being difficult today, aren't I? I love love LOVE musk pink, elfin and mermaid green, and periwinkle blue. And lilac. And lemon-yellow. Oh, what the hell -- *picks question up and hurls it out the nearest window* -- I love all colours, full stop. Visit Aimee at My Fluttering Heart Browse more bios View tour stops