Meet The Coven: Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings

Alaine, founder of Queen of Happy Endings
Why I blog about books: I blog about books because I love to read and share my enthusiasm with other people who love to read as much as I do. More about Alaine: Favorite comfort food: Baskin Robbins ice cream Favorite classic: Pride and Prejudice Jane Austen or Emily Brontë?: Jane Austen Favorite season: Winter, because I love the cold Favorite color: Pink, it’s just a girlie colour Sunrise or sunset?: Sunset Coffee or tea?: Tea (don’t drink coffee at all) Out of all the books you've read, which one sticks out in your mind the most and why?: The Taming by Jude Deveraux, it’s a historical romance that is just like the The Taming of the Shrew What are your favorite genres?: Historical and fantasy Do you have a favorite young adult (YA) series?: Twilight and The Luxe and Vampire Academy and House of Night Where do you like to read?: In bed, in a bubble bath, or outside in a comfy chair. Do you have any favorite television shows?: Grey’s Anatomy What would your dream job be?: Purchaser for a book shop Visit Alaine at Queen of Happy Endings Browse more bios View tour stops