Meet The Coven: Bianca - Wicked Good Books

Bianca, founder of Wicked Good Books
Why I blog about books: I blog about books because I think blogging in general is wicked awesome, so blogging about books is twice the fun, because I love reading. Sunrise or sunset?: Oh, I like both! Coffee or tea: Tea! Not that I drink a lot of it, but I recently had some Lipton's sweet tea. Mmmh. Coffee just gives me headaches. What's the one book you read over and over and over again as a kid/teenager?: As a kid, I reread the Nancy Drew Notebooks by Carolyn Keene. Those were awesome. What is/are your favorite genre(s)?: I love reading romance books - I find them so easy to get into and enjoy. If you could only read one book for an entire month which book would it be?: I would spend that month reading The Bible. The reason behind that is, I have a Bible but I have never actually set down and read from it. Where do you like to read?: Oh, I'll pretty much read anywhere. Usually I just read in my room, though. I like reading where it is comfortable. Which is the most dangerous - a vampire, a unicorn or a lion, and why?: Probably a unicorn, because their cuteness could easily fool someone! XD What's your favorite song?: I can't actually choose just one favorite song, but some of my favorites or ones that I seem to be listening to a lot of this year are: Tracks of My Tears by Smokey Robinson, Wild Horses by The Rolling Stones, Free Fallin' by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Piece of My Heart by Janis Joplin. Do you have any favorite television shows?: I don't watch much TV these days but General Hospital, One Life To Live, Criminal Minds, Kathy Griffin: My Life on a D-List and Jon & Kate + 8, 20/20, and Roseanne are some of my favorites. What would your dream job be?: Well one of my dream - rather, fantasy - jobs would be, if I had an amazing singing voice, I'd love to be in a Broadway show. THAT WOULD BE SO AMAZING! And even more so, if I won a Tony! What's your favorite quote for today?: "I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." - Muhammad Ali (This is also the quote on the back of my cross country shirt from last year. I'm wearing it right now.) Visit Bianca at Wicked Good Books Browse more bios View tour stops