Meet The Coven: Jenny - Take Me Away

Jenny, founder of Take Me Away
Why I blog about books: I blog about books because recording my thoughts helps me remember the book later. But more than that, I really enjoy sharing my thoughts on everything I read and being able to talk with other people about the books, too! More about Jenny: Favorite comfort food: I love Korean food (I'm half-Korean). Otherwise, comfort food is typical things like macaroni and cheese... Jane Austen or Emily Brontë?: I do like Austen, but Wuthering Heights is one of my favorite books, so I have to go with Emily Brontë. Favorite season: Spring -- everything is so pretty and blooming. It also starts getting warm and we get to start dressing in cute spring clothes and go to the beach! Favorite color: Purple -- it's passionate, mysterious, and soft. And, well, I just like it. =) Favorite classics: Wuthering Heights and The Count of Monte Cristo Visit Jenny at Take Me Away Browse more bios View tour stops