Meet The Coven: McKenzie - The Book Owl

McKenzie, founder of The Book Owl
Why I blog about books: I've always read YA (young adult) fiction, and lately I'd begun to lose track of which books I'd read and which I hadn't. I'd considered starting a blog for a while now, and when I got halfway through a book before realizing I'd read it already, I knew it was time to start one. My blog is basically a place where I can review and keep track of books I've read. It also allows me to connect with the rest of the YA community and learn about new books to read. More about McKenzie: Favorite comfort food: Chocolate milk and my mom's homemade chocolate chip cookies. Jane Austen or Emily Brontë?: I can honestly say that I've never read anything by either one. Terrible, I know! I enjoy Charlotte Brontë, though. Favorite season: Definitely fall! The air turns crisp and sharp, and the entire world blazes with gorgeous colors. I live in an area with lots of trees and the like, so it's amazing. Plus, the fall means Thanksgiving, Christmas, the smell of fires, and the perfect weather for wearing a cozy sweater. Favorite color: Blue with a hint of green, because I find it calming and pretty. Favorite classic: Okay, this may not be a classic exactly, but Memoirs of a Geisha. Sweaters or tank tops?: Sweaters, for sure. They're so warm and cozy. Visit McKenzie at The Book Owl Browse more bios View tour stops